The Blackview BV9500 Pro is not the most beautiful rugged smartphone on the market, however, it’s an Android device that gets caught up in its walkie-talkie. The new Chinese smartphone’s smartphone has recently reached the mobile market and wants to win over all users of a robust smartphone.
Having such a device has many good points, but it also has its negatives. The terminal is not elegant, it is neither beautiful nor super powerful. This new Blackview BV9500 Pro is a sturdy smartphone covered in rubber and plastic ready to tackle the world.
With a battery of 10000 mAh, the Blackview BV9500 Pro will have a range for well over a day of use. The smartphone is also water and dust resistant with IP68 certification that gives you even more reason to be of greater value.
Something that is interesting in this robust smartphone with Android is also its walkie-talkie functionality. The user can insert the antenna that comes with the box and use the smartphone as a walkie-talkie. It’s a good idea to always be in touch without any calls or messages.
– IP68 Drop/Water Proof Smartphone
– 5.7 Inch IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 3 FHD+ Screen, 2160*1080 Pixel
– Helio P23 MTK6763T 2.5GHz Octa Core
– Support Side Fingerprint Unlock
– 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, Support 128GB TF Card Expansion
– SONY IMX298 16 MP & 0.3 MP Dual Back Camera + SAMSUNG 13 MP Front Camera
– Android 8.1 System
– Support NFC, OTG, USB Type C etc.
– 10000mAh Battery, Support 12V 2A Quick Charge & Wireless Charge
– Dual SIM: NANO SIM + NANO SIM + TF Card, Three Card Slot
As for specifications the Blackview BV9500 Pro features a 5.7″ FullHD+ screen, MediaTek Helio P23 processor and 6GB of RAM. The terminal also offers 128GB of internal storage and the possibility of inserting two SIM cards. The terminal has two cameras in the rear of 16MP + 0.3MP, however, I do not expect the quality is good enough to impress you.
In conclusion, the new Blackview BV9500 Pro is for sale for $376.99 (Use Coupon: BV9500P ) in the links indicated. Although it is a high value for the equipment, you can expect a decent performance and an off-road smartphone. Now it will depend on whether or not you need this kind of features.