Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro GTX will be the next series of PC laptops to play even on the move at a price that is around 1000 euros, having interesting technical features.
Xiaomi also launches on the Gaming market launching the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro GTX family which on paper can offer a good quality / price ratio. Here below we see the technical specifications and the respective prices that these Notebook Gaming will have.
Among the main technical features in relief we can find the possibility of having up to an eighth-generation Intel i7-8750H processor along with 16GB of RAM , 256GB SSD along with a 1TB hard disk . As for the video card you can mount up to a GTX 1060 (6 GB).
As for the screen it will be possible to find a 15.6-inch FULL HD.
Aesthetically we can find a metal body, a thickness ranging from 16.9 mm to 20.9 mm with a programmable backlit keyboard.
Xiaomi has also thought about the cooling system where it will be possible to find 4 dedicated grids to dissipate heat better.
For the higher end configuration, the price on the Chinese market will be around 1130 euros.
Data sheet and configurations Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro GTX
- 15.6 “screen with Full HD anti-glare resolution, 81% screen-shell ratio, 178 ° viewing angles
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8300H / i7-8750H CPU
- RAM: 8/16 GB DDR4 2.666 MHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB) / GTX 1060 (6 GB)
- Internal memory: 256GB SSD PCIe + 1TB HDD
- Windows 10 operating system
- 4 USB 3.0, a USB-C, HDMI output, SD card reader and 3.5mm audio jack
- High-powered compatible with the Dolby Atmos and Sony Hi-Res format
- Backlit keyboard programmable on all models