Although I have been using ACEPC AK1 for a long time, but a really unpleasant story helped to really appreciate it in full. The fact is that not so long ago my working laptop burned down. It was just before the new year, because by that time not just a lot of things had accumulated, but a real mountain. In the repair, I certainly passed the laptop, but holidays, you know. And now, the only possible option for these three weeks was this very mini computer ACEPC AK2.
Within the miniPC ACEPC GK2, we have as main element a Quad Core Intel Celeron J4105 processor capable of reaching 2.5Ghz of maximum speed and that integrates an Intel HD 600 GPU. It also includes within its compact box 4 GB of DDR4 memory and 32 GB of eMMc storage memory but fortunately includes a connector for SSD M.2 disks and a SATA3 with internal bay for 2.5 “disks so we can expand the limited storage capacity that comes easily as standard.
● Intel Gemini lake J4105 CPU, quad core
● 4GB DDR4 RAM + 32GB ROM
● Support 4K ultra HD images
● 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band WiFi
● Support SATA 3.0 ( 6.0Gbps ) SSD / HDD
● Support M.2 SSD, up to 2TB ( not included )
Wireless connectivity is guaranteed thanks to the inclusion of an internal Intel AC 3165 module that includes dual band WiFi aC and Bluetooth 4.2 . The connectivity options of this box with multiples and find 2 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, microSD card reader, Gigabit network connector, 3.5mm audio jack and a pair of HDMI 1.4a ports. The operating system installed as standard is Windows 10 although it is also compatible with Linux.
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.3700 kg
- Package weight: 0.9300 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 14.00 x 4.70 cm / 5.51 x 5.51 x 1.85 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 22.20 x 15.20 x 6.80 cm / 8.74 x 5.98 x 2.68 inches
- 1 x Mini PC
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Holder