Xiaomi not only presents the new Redmi 6 Pro but in the event of this Monday unveils to its public the intention however to remain active also in the tablet market. Here the company showcases the new Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 ready to hit the public both for its technical specifications but above all for the price at which it will be sold: we are talking about less than 150€.
At the technical level, the new Mi Pad 4 of Xiaomi sees a design in line with what has been done so far by the company with the past generations even if there is an important development also in this respect. In fact, the Mi Pad 4 comes with an 8-inch panel in Full HD resolution + 16:10 format and therefore designed for use even with one hand. The body is made entirely of aluminum and its lines certainly can not but remember in one way or another those of Apple’s iPad.
The data sheet then sees the presence of a Snapdragon 660 processor supported by 3GB of RAM and an internal storage of 32GB even if there is a second version with 4GB of RAM and a 64GB internal storage . To all this we also add a camera to the rear 13MP combined with a 5MP front camera. Important autonomy with an internal 6,000 mAh battery.
Also worthy of note is the presence of the convenient version equipped with 4G connectivity for users who need to use the tablet while on the move, while the operating system, Xiaomi, places Android 8.1 Oreo in a customized version by MIUI.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4: the technical specifications
- 8 “Full HD + screen (1,920 x 1,200 pixels), form factor 16:10
- Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core processor (4xKryo 260 @ 2.2GHz + 4xKryo 260 @ 1.8GHz)
- GPU Adreno 512
- 3GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 32GB of eMMC 5.1 storage
- 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64GB of eMMC 5.1 storage
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with MIUI interface
- 13 MPx rear camera with f / 2.0 focal aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5 MPx front camera with f / 2.0 focal aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- Connectivity: 4G, WiFi 802.11 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000 mAh battery
Dimensions: 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9 mm
Weight 242.5 grams
The new Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is offered in Black and Gold colors at a price that will vary according to the versions:
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 with 3GB of RAM + 32GB of storage WiFi only version : 1099 yuan ( about 145 euros )
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage WiFi only version : 1399 yuan ( about 184 euros )
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 with 4GB of RAM + 64GB of storage version 4G: 1499 yuan ( about 198 euros )