Xiaomi is about to launch a new smartphone, the Redmi 6 Pro (or Redmi 6 Plus ) next June 25. The truth is that the images we have of it are very clear.
This new smartphone will be a mid range with a double camera of great quality, portrait effect and quite accurate dimensions. Of course, stand out as one of the few Xiaomi, along with the Mi 8, in having notch. You can get one of these in 5 different colors: pink, gold, blue, black and red. And yes, its price is going to be much lower than you expected.
Features of the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Its characteristics are those of a mid-range full-fledged, nothing low-end or half-measures:
- Dimensions: 149.33 × 71.68 × 8.75mm with a weight of 178g.
- Screen 5.85 inch Full HD+ resolution, aspect ratio 19: 9 and 2.5D curved glass.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 8 cores at 2 GHz with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage or 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. Both versions can expand the storage with a microSD.
- 12 MP dual rear camera with LED flash and Sony IMX486 sensor , with a pixel size of 1.25um, PDAF, f / 2.2 and a secondary sensor of 5 MP Samsung S5K5E8 with a pixel size of 1.12um and aperture f / 2.2.
- 5 MP front camera.
- 4000 mAh battery, with a minimum of 3900 mAh.
To all this we must add some important details such as Dual SIM 4G, WiFi N, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, infrared, rear fingerprint sensor and software. It will be available with MIUI 10 running on Android 8.1 Oreo. There is an important detail to mention, it will not have hybrid Dual-SIM slot. You can insert the two SIM and the microSD card at the same time.
Price and launch of the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
It is rumored that this smartphone will have a price of about 156 dollars to change, that is, surely can be achieved soon by a figure that is around 140 euros.
We do not know if the more powerful version will have a much higher price, but we hope not. Everything seems to indicate that it will be presented next June 25 with the new Mi Pad 4. Stay tuned because we will tell you everything about both.