THL Super Box is a new universal device that combines a powerful TV box based on the Octa-core Amlogic S912 processor, a wireless access point and a network storage of information up to 1TB. This symbiosis is the most optimal solution for creating a budget home media center.
● Amlogic S912 CPU, Quad-core, Cortex-A53 and 1.5GHz
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM for smooth running and data storage
● H.265 decoding technology saves half bandwidth
● Bluetooth 4.0 and dual-band WiFi for convenient wireless connection
● SATA for SSD and HDD extension
● Can be used as a mobile hard disk drive
● Remote control is powered by two AAA batteries ( not included )
The THL Super Box is assembled in a small flat casing with a length of 150 mm, a width of 106 mm, and a height of 24.6 mm. Weight – 215g. Inside the case there is a compartment for placing SATA3 SSD or HDD disk size 2.5″ and capacity up to 1TB.
The heart of the THL Super Box is the SoC Amlogic S912, which includes 8 Cortex-A53 cores with a clock speed of up to 2 GHz and a high-performance graphics processor called the Mali-T820MP3, supporting 4K images (3840 x 2160 pixels) at 60 frames per second and codename H. 265. On board the console is 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal flash memory for data storage.
Wireless interfaces support Bluetooth 4.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac. The console is running Android 6.0.
And now – the most interesting! From the 18th to the 22nd of June, you can buy a THL Super Box TV box for only $49.99 (the first 20 customers who make a purchase at 9am UTC) using the GBTHL01 coupon when placing an order.