The autonomy is the biggest weak point of the current smartphones, and the Ulefone Power 5 has decided to address it with a surprising 13,000 mAh battery, which can provide up to a full week of use. The Ulefone Power 5 is a mobile phone with a 6-inch screen, in the 18: 9 format that is so fashionable. It does not completely eliminate the bevels around the panel, but they are quite small considering the battery that it integrates, four times higher than usual in the market.
At the photographic level it includes a rear dual camera of 21 MP + 5 MP, with Sony sensor and optical stabilization, which allows to take portraits using the bokeh effect. For selfies we have 13MP + 5MP cameras and a softlight, which illuminates the face softer than a conventional flash.
The Ulefone Power 5 mounts a MediaTek MTK6763 processor along with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GBof storage. The 13,000 mAh battery charges fast at 5V/5A, and the smartphone supports 10-watt wireless charging based on the Qi standard.
Ulefone Power 5 specifications
The technical sheet of the Ulefone Power 5 draws a smartphone with very complete features, not only the battery has been taken care of in this model. Here you have all the details of the terminal:
- Display: 6 inches FHD + with 2,160 x 1,080 pixels (ratio 18: 9)
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763 with 8 cores at 2 GHz
- RAM memory: 6 GB
- Internal storage: 64 GB and microSD slot
- Rear camera: 21 MP + 5 MP ƒ / 1.8 (Sony IMX230 sensor) with OIS and double flash
- Front camera : 8 MP + 5 MP ƒ / 2,2 with softlight flash
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE dual SIM, Wi-Fi ac dual band and Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports and sensors: USB Type-C and fingerprint reader
- Battery: 13,000 mAh with fast charge at 5V / 5A
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
On the software side, the Ulefone Power 5 equips the current Android 8.1 Oreo , but adding improvements. One of them is the unlocking by facial recognition, although a fingerprint reader is kept on the side for whomever is most comfortable. For now we do not know the price of Ulefone Power 5, but next April 24 will be revealed and reservations will begin. We can sign up on the Ulefone Fans Festival page to receive information about their availability and participate in the raffle of wireless chargers or discount coupons.
If you want a smartphone with a large battery of 13,000 mAh, which can reach up to 7 days of autonomy, the new Ulefone Power 5 is an option worth watching closely.