Honor, a brand owned by Huawei, is characterized by launching high quality mobile phones at very competitive prices. The new Honor 10 is no exception. The company has just presented its new high range in China and left us impressed. The Honor 10 is a cousin / brother of the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro but it costs almost half. Do you want to know why it stands out so much?
What inherits the Honor 10 from the P20?
The new Honor 10 borrows several things from the new Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. It has seized the best.
- Design : inherits the notch but also its design. It is a mobile with great style, bright colors and very contained dimensions despite having a good autonomy and large screen. He has even inherited the color degradation of the P20 Pro that promises colors and reflections never before seen on the back of a smartphone.
- Fingerprint reader on the front : it is placed at the bottom of the screen and is ultrasonic. It works with wet fingers and even allows gestures to return, go forward, etc.
- It has an audio jack : it is located on the bottom of the device, next to the speaker and USB C.
- A very fast processor and Artificial Intelligence: in addition to integrating the Kirin 970, it also has the same Artificial Intelligence as its cousins.
- Scene recognition : for perfect shots in every situation.
- Portrait effect : to take pictures with stunning bokeh effect.
- It has facial recognition : and of course, Honor 10 does not lose face recognition to unlock the terminal. Despite integrating a fingerprint reader in the front integrates an advanced system to unlock the terminal with your face. You choose.
It is a mobile that promises a lot and seeing the score that the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro have in DxOMark is not difficult to think that this mobile is among those with the best camera on the market.
Honor 10 specifications
After talking about its best features and most differential features of the terminal, here you can see the full specification list.
- 5.84-inch screen with Full HD + resolution and 19: 9 format that has 2.5D curved glass.
- Kirin 970 processor with Mali-G72 MP12 graphic.
- 64 or 128 GB of storage with the possibility of microSD with 6 GB of RAM.
- Rear camera dual 24 MP + 16 MP with f / 1.8, PDAF and LED flash.
- 24 MP front camera with f / 2.0.
- Battery 3400 mAh with fast charging.
In terms of connectivity, it does not lack anything: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, dual band AC WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB C and NFC. It has dimensions of 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7 mm, quite contained, and a weight of only 153 grams. It comes with EMUI 8.1 running on Android 8.1 Oreo and stands as one of the best high-end market at the price of laughter.
Honor 10 Price
The Honor 10 will be available in China from April 27 although its presentation in Europe will be made on May 15. In terms of price, if we rely on the figures of China it costs about 335 euros to the change in the version of 64 GB + 6 GB of RAM and 385 euros in the version with 128 GB of storage.
Its price in our market is probably closer to 399 euros for the base version and 449 euros for the more powerful version. It may even be superior to this but it will continue to be a great option against the Huawei P20 and the other high-end markets.