When we hear about mobiles with excellent drums, we don’t usually hear Ulefone as one of the top players on the list. This has led the Asian company to present a terminal designed to good specifications, but with a special emphasis on battery capacity. In this case, we’re talking about the Ulefone Power 5, the mobile phone that has caught the eye of the MWC18 because of its robust design and battery that won’t cause you any problems. I remember I’ve done an review on their phone Ulefone Power 3 before. I think they are really focused on making smartphones with large-capacity batteries.
Although the brand had focused on its iPhone X clone, this Chinese multinational also made efforts to design a machine with an extraordinary and sophisticated performance at the same time. The name of this model is the Ulefone Power 5, and as its name suggests, it has plenty of power under the hood.
I visited the company’s stand at the MWC18 trade fair, and as a result, we were able to get to know the most important features of this terminal. Here are the specifications with images included:
- 13,000mAh Battery: Safer Dual-cell Battery Design, 7 Days of Power on A Single Charge, Charge Your Phone 52 Times A Year
- 5V/5A Super Fast Charge: Safer Low-voltage Charging; 2.5Hrs Full Charging Time; 5Hrs of Talk Time with 5 mins of Charging
- Qi Wireless Charge: 10W Fast Charge; 9Hrs Full Charging Time; Inductive Charging Tech
- Four Cameras: 21MP/5MP Rear Cam; DSLR-level Bokeh Effects; 13MP/5MP Front Cam
- MT6763 Octa-core CPU: 16nm Technology; 6GB RAM+64GB ROM; up to 256GB SD Extend
- Android 8.1 Oreo: Latest Android OS; Faster, Smarter; More Energy-efficient
- 6.0-inch 18:9 AUO Display: 90.8% Screen-to-body Ratio; FHD+ 2160×1080
- Face ID & Fingerprint ID: 128 Facial Features Recognition; 0.1s Unlock Speed
Without doubt, what stands out most about this device is its 13,000 mAh battery, which will not cause charging problems. We are sure that this terminal will be with you for more than 24 hours without you having to worry about finding a connector to charge it. Another important highlight of this phablet is its robust and elegant design, a contrast that will allow you to have the best of the firm in terms of hardware and also everything related to software.