With the iLife V7S Plus there will soon be another completely new model of the extremely popular iLife V7S series. What is the difference between the iLife V7S Plus and the iLife V7S Pro? Here you can find all current information. As with the difference between iLife V7S and iLife V7S Pro, the differences between the Plus and Pro versions are not too big. For example, the Pro version has only optimized the wet wipe function.
● OBS all terrain detection system
● Rolling brush
● Working mode: automatic, fixed-point, edge
● It can stay out of the plight by itself
● Reservation and timing functions
● Self-recharging, intelligent location, cleaning from interrupted position, without repeat cleaning
● 11-set sensors, smart and intelligent, anti-collision and anti-drop, 4 cliff detection sensor, 5 recharge sensor
● Strong suction power, effective side brushes, saving your cleaning time
The iLife V7S Plus vacuum cleaner robot can of course do everything the predecessor model Pro could. This includes dry vacuuming and the wet wipe function. The Plus model also uses the intelligent dispensing of the liquid. Means: If the robot gets stuck for any reason, liquid will not continue to be released, as was the case with the very first V7S model. The suction power has not changed. However, the suction results were always very good with the predecessors. The difference between iLife V7S Pro and iLife V7S Plus can be seen in the new water tank. The water tank now has an additional small 60ml large area for dust and dirt. This means the iLife V7s Plus can now vacuum and wipe simultaneously. Although the dust container in the water tank is somewhat small, it should suffice for light soiling. The normal dust tank is still 300ml.
The price will be about the same as the previous one. Depending upon offer and coupons the Vacuum robot joins in the range from 140 – 170€. It is not yet possible to order the product. As soon as you can buy it, I will put the current price here.
In addition to vacuuming, the iLife V7S is known to wipe dry and wet. For normal vacuuming, the iLife V7S Plus has a 300ml dust tank. It can be replaced by a 300ml water tank including 60ml dust container if you want to wipe wet. Of course, the mop can also wipe dry, so you should not fill the tank with water. In contrast to the iLife V7S Pro, the mop is now a little smaller, which is logical, since it should also vacuum at the same time as the brush. The suction power is still approx. 400-600pa (Pascal). That sounds like low performance, but the V7S Pro has already proven that the suction results are top. Especially because the large brush is also operated electronically.
● User manual language: English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
● Dust box capacity: 0.3 / PC
● Water tank capacity: 0.3L ( water ) + 0.06L ( rubbish ) ( integrated design )
● Power: 22W
● Voltage: 14.4V
● Working time: 110 – 120 minutes
● Battery type: Li-ion batteries
● Battery capacity: 2600mAh
● Charging time: 200 – 350 minutes
● Noise: less than 68dB
When the iLife V7S Plus’s 2600mAh battery runs out, the robot automatically returns to its charging station to charge. A full charge takes about 300 minutes. Fully charged, the iLife V7S works for about 110-120 minutes, which should be enough in most rooms. The maximum volume of 60dB is also pleasant. So you can watch TV on the side.
Not much has happened. So if you already have the old model, you don’t have much more advantages with the new iLife V7S Plus. Since the price remains in the same level as the predecessor, the Plus model is a super low-cost variant for all other newcomers to the vacuum cleaner robot world.