The Android TV box Beelink SEA 1 runs on the Android 6.0 OS in 32bits. It is powered by a 4-core Realtek 1295DD CPU , up to 1.5 GHz. It is associated with an ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU , supported by 2 GB of DDR4 RAM , with 16 GB of storage. Other features: Dual band WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0. It supports the DTS audio format in 5.1. In terms of connectivity, the Beelink SEA 1 is not left behind, 2 HDMI 2.0 port, one input to the other output , a SPDIF port , LAN RJ45 1000 Mgbs, 12v power supply, a slot for map SDXD up to 128 GB, USB2.0, USB3.0 and a rack for hard disk 2.5 inches sATA 3.0 to 2 TB.
- Multiple built-in HD decoders MPEG1 / 2/4, H.263, H.264, H.265.
- Supports videos in: 4K, AVI, DAT, H.265, ISO, MKV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, RM, WMV.
- Audio side: AAC, DTS, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
- For photos in: GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG
- Some other functions such as 3D Videos, reading ISO files, Miracast.
Standby power is less than 0.5W, in use 10W. The box measures 18.8 cm x 11.9 cm x 2 cm. The Beelink SEA 1 is a little larger than a classic Android TV Box because this model can hold a 2.5 inch hard drive. It has a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive rack.
The remote included with the Beelink SEA 1 works much better than the remote controls usually provided with the Android TV box. A learning button on the remote control allows you to pair it with your TV, (power and volume). Also present, the Box’s buttons: volume, settings, menu, browser, mouseover, delete, and input method.
An amazing feature of this box is that it has an HDMI input port . This allows you to connect another device to the TV box and enjoy it and all its features. The HDMI In port supports simultaneous displays on the same screen and allows you to switch between them. The HDMI IN function, in addition to acting as a digital video recorder by recording the contents on the hard disk, allows the PIP “Picture In Picture”, one of the video stream is broadcast in a window over another program in full screen.
Another very interesting feature of the Beelink SEA 1 box is the possibility to add a hard disk internally, although this device supports both USB and SD card storage, this allows to extend the storage capacity to lower cost. The maximum size of the supported hard disk is 2 TB.
Using the HDMI input and the ability to connect a hard drive allows the Beelink SEA 1 to record a stream from the input. Attention anytime to the copyright protection “HDCP” on the devices you want to connect to the TV box. Beelink indicates a HDCP 2.2 compatible.
The user interface of this device is similar to other Beelink Android TV recent models . Navigation is very easy and provides a zone to add your favorite applications. No Kodi pre installed in the Beelink SEA 1 but its installation is very simple from the Google Play Store.
Download and upload speeds are excellent. In wifi ac the download is mounted at a speed of 130.63 Mbps and 21.58 Mbps in Upload. With a cable connection, the speed is greater than 1Mbps in both download and upload.
Most of the box TV Android Beelink SEA I
• The ability to add a SATA hard drive internally (capacity reduction).
• The HDMI In input that allows you to access and record a second device, the PIP.
• The well-supplied remote control for an Android TV box.
The least of the box Android TV Beelink SEA I
• The hard drive is too well maintained in its rack it forces a little during the withdrawal.
• Like most Android TV box the home screen and very little editable.
• Android 6.0.
• Remote control battery not included.