The Onebot T8 is a bicycle from this Chinese manufacturer that we have already told you about by teams like the OneBot T4 electric bicycle. In this opportunity we have decided to review the characteristics of one of the models with the widest range available to the brand, the Onebot T8, and to know first hand why electric vehicles are the future of urban transport.
Onebot T8 main features
● Powerful 250W motor: 30km/h speed, gradeability up to 15 degree, uneven land cannot stop your journey
● 8.7Ah Li-ion battery ( included ): max 40km mileage, no need to worry about powerless situation on the way to destination
● Dual-disc brake in rear tire: durable and sensitive disc brake, 3.5m short braking distance, safer riding
● Quick-folding: space-saving and portable to carry
● 12 inch rubber tire: with shockproof spring in two wheels and anti-slip texture, comfortable riding in different road conditions
● Aluminum alloy body: lightweight, tough, water-resistant, 150kg payload
● Anti-slip handle with buttons for horn, front / tail light and mode switch
Foldable design, with LED display
The Onebot T8 electric bicycle has a design with a large dimensions of 132.00 x 62.00 x 94.00 cm, and thanks to its strong manufacture in aluminum alloy has a weight of 22Kg that will not pose any problem for heavy users. It has 12-inch wheels with front and rear disc brakes that provide fast and accurate braking. It also has red LED indicators and includes a screen that indicates the speed and duration of the battery.
Additionally, in the same way as other models of the Asian brand, the OneBot T8 is made with a folding design that makes it easy to store in the home or car to transport it anywhere.
Large load capacity and speed of 30Km/h
On the other hand, in the electrical section has a 250W motor, which accompanied by a lithium-ion battery with capacity of 8.7Ah provide a maximum speed of up to 30 km/h that can be extended for 40Km autonomy. The speed will vary depending on the inclination of the terrain as well as the load weight, being able to support up to a maximum weight of 150Kg and climb slopes with an inclination of 15 degrees.
In summary, it is a quality electric bike that has everything you need to offer a great user experience and great performance, but whose biggest counter is the high price.