The Xiaomi Mi Ultra Laser Projector is already available in store, a device with an excellent design level and state-of-the-art specifications that highlights the overall quality of the set with a laser projector that gives high level brightness and contrast with a native resolution FULL HD (1920 x 1080).
Xiaomi Mi Ultra is a short-range projector that offers us the possibility of putting a 150-inch screen in our living room by simply placing the projector at 50 cm. Inside we find Yorkey brand optics, Texas Instruments DLP Laser DLP technology that offer us a brightness of 5000 ANSI Lumens, a contrast of 3000:1 and great color fidelity.
The design of this laser projector is distinguished by its rounded shapes and matching microphone remote control for voice commands. On the front of the projector we have an integrated 30W speaker system in sound bar mode compatible with DD and DTS-HD.
Xiaomi Mi Ultra Laser Projector Main Features:
● Features ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology by Appotronics
● In addition to high-quality lasers, the unit also features a top-end speaker system for a true cinema experience
● Can project a display up to a maximum of 150 inches
● Offers a maximum of 5000 lumens source brightness and a 3000 : 1 native contrast
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
The Xiaomi Mi Ultra features an integrated SoC Quad Core Amlogic T968 with ARM Cortex-A53 processors and an ARM MALI-T830mp2 GPU with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage memory, dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0. At the connectivity level we have three HDMI connectors, one of them with audio return to connect to an amplifier for example, a USB 3.0 port, 3.5mm audio output jack, analog AV video connector, S/PDIF optical audio output and 10/100 Ethernet connector. At software level we have the MIUI TV interface based on Android 6.0.
- Xiaomi My Ultra can be purchased at Gearbest.com for $2199 shipping included.