Today we have a new TV-Box that uses the most powerful SoC that Amlogic’s Chinese currently have on the market, the Octa Core S912 and an old acquaintance on our website. The new TV-Box this time receives the name of Z69 Mini and basically deserves our attention for the peculiar decoration that has its box because at hardware level we see that it is quite modest because it does not include even connectivity via Bluetooth although at least at software level we find Android 7.1.2.
Z69 Mini TV-Box Main Features:
● 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC big memory capacity
● Combines durable 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T820MP3 GPU at 750MHz with Amlogic S912 chip
● Android 7.1.2 version, coupled with the rapid and stable configuration
● 4K / 3D video gives you high-quality video experience
● 2.4G WiFi gives you more smooth speed experience
● Support Miracast / DLNA / Airplay, share your video to your TV
● Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● Pre-installed Apps: ES File Explorer, Google Search, Google Maps, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Play Store, Calculator, Calendar, Video, Email, Gmail
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
Z69 Mini integrates the SoC Amlogic S912 eight ARM Cortex-A53 processors and includes a powerful Mali-T820MP3 GPU capable of flawlessly moving next-generation games and 4K UHD video. It also has 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 16GB of internal eMMC storage and b/g/n wifi with internal antenna. At the connectivity level we find an Ethernet 10/100 network connector, microSD card reader, HDMI 2.0a video output, AV output, two USB 2.0 ports and a 3.5mm jack where an infrared port extender is connected to the remote control. The operating system is the modern Android 7.1.2 and of course we have an IR remote control among the included accessories.