Today we present the new tablet 2 in 1 Chuwi SurBook Mini that has a screen of 10.8″, a model that comes to keep his older brother the model Chuwi SurBook 12.3″ screen. In addition to a reduction in screen size we also have substantial changes in the hardware, although in general it is still an interesting product.
Chuwi SurBook mini integrates as core the SoC Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core that integrates in the graphic section an Intel Graphics GP9 Gen9. We also have 4 GB of RAM integrated in the board, we also have versions with 64 GB eMMc storage memory, Dual Band aC wifi and Bluetooth 4.0. The screen is a 10.8 “IPS OGS with a resolution of 1920 × 1280 pixels, at its top we find a 5MP camera that includes microphone and in the back area another 2MP camera.
The 2 in 1 Chuwi SurBook Mini as well as its larger model has two USB 3.0 Type A ports and a USB 3.0 Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, microSDXC card reader and 8000 mAh battery. As an operating system we will have Windows 10 Home enabled as standard, at design level we have measures of 27.64 x 18.48 x 0.88 cm, the weight is 686g and in the back we have a support flap that can be opened up to 120°. The compatible keyboard will come in English as usual, although we can change it to Spanish by means of stickers of vinyl that fit quite well, the compatible Stylus will surely have 1024 pressure levels.
● Windows 10 OS
● Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz
● 10.8 inch 10-point Touch Screen
● 4GB DDR3 RAM for Advanced Multitasking
● 64GB eMMC5.1 ROM Storage Capacity
● Equipped with Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
- Chuwi SurBook mini can be purchased shortly in stores like Gearbest.com for $326 including shipping costs