Google Assistant is currently the most popular voice assistant in the world. From its beginnings, the voice of the device has been feminine. But that just changed. The American company has recently released an update that allows users to change the female voice for a male voice.
One point to keep in mind is that if you change the woman-to-man voice from Google Assistant, it is modified on all compatible devices ; it is not possible at the moment to choose a different voice for each device. This new feature is now available on Android, iOS and Google Home.
Change Google Assistant Voice Step by Step
Changing the woman’s voice to that of man in Google Assistant is very simple. We explain step by step so you do not miss anything.
- The first thing to do is make sure the device is up to the latest version of Google Assistant.
- Once you have verified the update, the next step is to start the device; for this, you simply have to press the start button.
- Touch the menu icon at the top of the screen and go to ” Access Settings “; the location varies depending on the device.
- Go to “Preferences” and select “Voice Assistant”.
- Finally, choose ” Voice II “, and that’s it! Is not that very simple?
All the new features of Google Assistant!
One of the factors that have made Google Assistant the most popular voice assistant in the world has been the introduction of new features steadily. After a long time, Google Assistant already works in Spanish . Little by little, the technology giant is introducing new languages into its voice assistant and thus reaching out to more people around the world. Also, as we told you a few days ago, Google Assistant will reach the Chromebook within a short time . Official information from Google and we are very much looking forward to it. We will be very attentive to this afternoon’s Google event. The US company will introduce the new Pixel and, perhaps also witness the official launch of this Chromebook.
Source | Phone Arena