The Beelink Company had released a new TV box named Beelink A1, which including 4GB of RAM in its configuration. It is a small Android TV with a plastic box of only 7.7 x 7.7 x 1.70cm that includes an LED panel on its front.
Beelink A1 Main Features:
● It runs on the Android 7.1, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
● 2.4G / 5.8G WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
● Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
The Beelink A1 has a SoC RK3328 with four ARM Cortex-A53 processors and a Mali-450mp2 graphics processor and includes H.265 and VP9 decoding up to 4K at 60 frames per second with support for HLG HDR. Built-in 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, 16 GB of eMMc memory, Dual Band WiFi with internal antenna and Bluetooth 4.0. There is a USB 3.0 port, another is a USB 2.0 port, a microSD memory card reader, a Gigabit network connector, an analog audio and video output and an HDMI 2.0a port.
- Beelink A1 TV Box can be purchased at Gearbest.com for $66.99 using this coupon GBBA1