Vivo is not a brand that we talk about too often. But little by little it has been gaining ground in the market. Especially in the Asian continent. Earlier this month we talked about the Xplay 7. Although throughout this month have not stopped making ads. And today is the turn of its new mid-range. The Vivo Y69.
The new device of the brand was presented yesterday. We already know the specifications of the device in addition to its capacity and launch date. So we know practically everything about this new range of Vivo. Do you want to know more about the device? We will tell you more below.
Specifications Vivo Y69
In its presentation, the company wanted to reveal the complete specifications of the device. Again, the company presents a device designed to make high quality selfies with its front camera. Here are the complete specifications of Vivo Y69:
- Operating system : Android 7.0 Nougat
- Personalization layer : Funtouch OS 3.2.
- Screen : 5.5 inches with Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution : 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor : MediaTek MT6750 eight-core
- RAM : 3 GB
- Memory : 32 GB (expandable to 256 GB with microSD)
- Rear Camera : 13MP with LED flash, f / 2.2 aperture and sensor Samsung S5K3L8
- Front camera: 16 MP with Moonlight Flash f / 2.0 aperture and Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor
- Battery : 3,000 mAh
- Dimensions : 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7mm
- Weight : 162.8 grams
- Connectivity : 4G, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Double double
The device will go on sale on September 1 in India. Your purchase will be possible in both online retailers as Amazon or Flipkart as in offline stores. It will be available in two different colors Gold and Black, both with matte finish. Its price will be 14,990 rupees. If we convert this to euros, the approximate price of this Vivo Y69 is around 196 euros. So the price will be below 200 euros in this case. At the moment the company has not commented on the possible launch of Vivo Y69 in other markets. Although, being available on Amazon, any user can get the device if you are interested.What do you think of this new mid-range brand?