No one is a secret that this has been the year of Moto, as it has launched many devices for various market ranges such as Moto GS5 and Moto G5S Plus. What did they expect to launch a new generation of Moto X and Moto Z? , This is what we asked every day to see that the years passed and nothing was done to renew this signature.
However, many rumors suggest that the Moto X4 that is aimed at the mid-range will soon be launched, will be the one chosen by Lenovo to lead this range. Is it possible?
Moto X4: Specifications
This mobile comes loaded with good specifications that will throw you into the mid-range and are very interesting . Do you want to know what they are?
- 5.2-inch FullHD display.
- Gorilla Glass Protection.
- Dimensions 148.35 x 73.4 x 9.99 mm.
- Weight 163 gr.
- Processor Qualcomm snapdragon 630 and GPU Adreno 508 (Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific).
- Memory RAM of 3 GB and 4 GB for the (Asia-Pacific) version.
- Internal storage of 32 GB and 64 GB for the (Asia Pacific) version.
- Fingerprint reader.
- Camera front of 16 MP with f / 2.0 and 1, states that this will be able to make an excellent selfies up sometimes where light is scarce. In addition, you can record 4K or FullHD videos.
- Dual 12 MP camera with dual autofocus and 2.0 focal aperture along with an 8 MP sensor with f / 2.2 aperture that features dual LED flash, face detection.
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery with TurboCharging of Moto.
As we are informed, this device will have 4 global variants in which all will be fed by the same processor. The design of this mobile is outlined according to what makes us see several renders and will also include Moto Actions, Moto Display and Moto Voice as additional features, although we do not know if all will be available for the Moto X4.
On the other hand, it is likely to have IPS68 technology resistant to water and dust especially for those who have butter fingers. Those are all specifications of the Moto X4 that we can find in the next Moto release, although we are not clear its operating system and other specifications, so it is better to wait for more information before deducting.
Availability of Moto X4
We are not sure of the exact date when the new Moto X4 will be presented, but soon we will know more information from the company and thus clarify all doubts regarding this device. Meanwhile, you can only observe the design and what it will be in terms of its internal part, for the moment we can say that it is a good mobile that will handle very well in the mid-range market. Do you agree?