After many rumors and leaks, we finally know that YotaPhone will release the new YotaPhone 3 and have now leaked their specs that let us see what kind of device it will be. Until now YotaPhone has always been a high-end device in terms of hardware but this time YotaPhone will adjust its features without giving up anything and will adapt the price to a much more demanding market.
The YotaPhone 3 will have good specifications, but not of the high range
This time the YotaPhone 3 will focus on offering very good hardware but not necessarily the best since there are few differences when you buy a mobile of 200 euros and another of 800, usually you are paying 300% more and you will not use a 10% more things.
We do not want you to stay half-way, these are the specifications of the YotaPhone 3 and although they are not official we believe that yes will be the end as they comment in FoneArena.
- Screen 5.5 inches with a resolution FullHD and AMOLED technology, a large screen.
- 5.2-inch screen with HD resolution and EPD format, which will be the back screen with electronic ink that will allow the mobile to save a lot of battery.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8-core processor at 2 GHz with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 4 GB of RAM with 64 or 128 GB of expandable storage with microSD.
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash capable of 4K recording.
- 13 MP front camera for selfies.
- 3200 mAh battery with fast charge, surely.
As for connectivity have also not left anything, will carry dual-sim hybrid slot, 4G LTE, WiFi dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C and no audio jack 3.5mm, you will have to use the output USB Type-C.
The device will come with Android 7.0 Nougat as standard and will allow us to enjoy great hardware at a price that we find quite affordable.
- 350 USD in the 64GB version.
- 450 USD in the 128GB version.
And yes, although it will be a high price is not so much if we see the previous release, brings a price mid-high range and offers a really good hardware , we hope that this time the camera will serve us to enjoy some very powerful photos . The device will be available in fall for everyone.