The last few weeks we have had a lot of news about OnePlus 5. The phone has generated a multitude of headlines, and also some rumor. Yesterday we were able to know the first HDR photos taken with the device. Finally, today June 20 was the day on which the device was to be officially presented.
At 18:00 Spanish time was presented the OnePlus 5. After months of rumors and much anticipation the device of the brand is already among us. We can also already know the definitive characteristics of the device of the Chinese brand. Do you want to know them all? We told you all about the OnePlus 5 below.
Features OnePlus 5
The device is stepping. They bring us something of a very high standard and it promises to make a lot of noise in the market. In the presentation of the device have revealed the characteristics of the phone , so we can now end all the rumors and speculations of these months. Here are the specs of OnePlus 5:
- Screen 5.5 inches with AMOLED Optic resolution FHD
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with a frequency of 2.35GHz, Octa-core.
GPU Adreno 540.
- Storage : There are two versions. One is the “basic” that has 6GB RAM and 64GB of storage. The second has 8 GB of RAM and a total of 128 GB of storage, with no possibility of expansion using micro-SD cards.
- Double rear camera with a 16-megapixel primary Sony sensor with a f / 1.7 focal aperture. The secondary sensor is also a 20 megapixel Sony with f / 2.6 telephoto.
- 16-megapixel front camera.
- USB connection type C with jack input 3.5 mm. It also has Wi-Fi, GPS, GLONASS, NFC,
- Bluetooth 5.0 (without FM radio)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat (there is guaranteed update to Android 8.0)
- Battery 3300 mAh with fast charging thanks to DASH Charge
- Colors : Midnight Black and Slate Gray
The device has a price of 499 euros in its most basic version. A price that is significantly lower than other Android phones with similar features. So the OnePlus 5 is certainly a good choice to keep in mind. Comparisons with the iPhone 7 may do some damage, although this device promises to have a good tour in the market. Without a doubt it is a very powerful device and with characteristics more than solvents. What do you think the OnePlus 5? Do you have in mind to buy the device?