Yesterday, OnePlus finally introduced its new flagship, the OnePlus 5. Yesterday we talked about the features, date of availability and price of the OnePlus 5. A phone that many users had been waiting for and that is already a reality. Well, for all who are interested in this device, is now available to book.
The OnePlus 5 is a phone with a 5.5 inch screen with FHD Optic AMOLED resolution. Mount a Snapdragon 835 processor with a 2.35GHz, Octa-core frequency. GPU Adreno 540. It has double rear camera ; A Sony primary sensor of 16 megapixel resolution and a secondary sensor also Sony’s 20 megapixels. The front camera also has a very good resolution for selfies: 16 megapixels. The battery is 3300 mAh with fast charge thanks to the DASH Charge. It is available in two colors: Midnight Black and Slate Gray.
Book OnePlus 5
What advantages does the Oneplus 5 reserve? On the one hand, receive the phone a few days before the rest of the world. And, on the other hand, access to offers prior to their sale; 50% discount on accessories like covers, which never hurts. We explain how you can book the OnePlus 5 step by step.
- The first thing is to access the website of the OnePlus 5 reservation.
- Once there, in the “code” box you must write ” Clearer Photos “.
- You will automatically see the “Go” button, which you must click to participate in this advance sale event.
- Then you will have access to a page where you will have to choose which model of OnePlus 5 you want: 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage for 499 € or 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of memory for 559 €. This second model is now out of stock.
- Once selected the model, you will be presented with a series of accessories on offer such as covers, car chargers, chargers … Click on “Add to Cart” .
- Finally, click on “Check Out” and you’re done. You will only have to add your personal data for the shipment and make the payment.
Shipments of the reserved OnePlus 5 will begin on June 21 ; 6 days before general sales start on June 27.